Available exhibit space for 2018 is shown below. CLICK HERE TO BOOK EXHIBIT SPACE FOR 2018
Scroll down to see a list of 2018 exhibitors.
- Two full conference passes
- Generous floor space
- 110 VAC electric power. (Bring your own power strips and cords)
- Two chairs and one table per exhibit space
- Access to the proceedings and attendance list
- Recognition in printed material, on this website and at the Conference
- Breakfast and coffee break refreshments served in Exhibit rooms
- Exhibitors are responsible for setting up and dismantling their own exhibits
- Exhibits must be contained within a space no larger than 10-feet wide and 8-feet deep. Exhibits must no extend into the common areas.
Note that booths are free-standing spaces and are not draped. Note that booths must fit within the designated space of 10-foot by 8-foot deep. Booths must not exceed eight feet in depth.
To book an exhibit space, click here to register online.
|Advanced Designs Corp||3|
|Aspin Kemp & Associates, Inc.||12|
|Fugro Satellite Positioning||8 & 9|
|GE Power Conversion||17|
|Keelson Marine Assurance||10&11|
|Maritime Assurance & Consulting
(A Bureau Veritas Group Company)
|Oceaneering International, Inc.||16|
|Rolls Royce Marine||4|