The Exhibit Floor Plan is shown. Scroll down to see a list of 2018 exhibitors.
- Two full conference passes
- Generous floor space
- 110 VAC electric power. (Bring your own power strips and cords)
- Two chairs and one table per exhibit space
- Access to the proceedings and attendance list
- Recognition in printed material, on this website and at the Conference
- Breakfast and coffee break refreshments served in Exhibit rooms
- Exhibitors are responsible for setting up and dismantling their own exhibits
- Exhibits must be contained within a space no larger than 10-feet wide and 8-feet deep. Exhibits must no extend into the common areas.
Note that booths are free-standing spaces and are not draped. Note that booths must fit within the designated space of 10-foot by 8-foot deep. Booths must not exceed eight feet in depth.
To book an exhibit space, email email@example.com. Or click here to reserve online.
|Advanced Designs Corp||3|
|Fugro Satellite Positioning||9 & 10|
|GE Power Conversion||21|
|Guidance Marine||7 & 8|
|Kongsberg||11 & 12|
|Keelson Marine Assurance||13|
|Oceaneering International, Inc.||26|
|Maritime Assurance & Consulting
(A Bureau Veritas Group Company)